FLORIDA VILLAS: REINVENTING LUXURY TRAVEL
Everybody knows that the Sunshine State plays host to some of the world’s most popular theme parks, but did you know that it also has some of the finest golf, restaurants, and outdoor attractions, as well? Our portfolio of more than 55 Florida villas offers guests the best way to experience Florida in style. Offering the best value over comparable resorts, our Florida villas give you a better way to create memories with the whole family, no matter the occasion.
WHY OUR GUESTS LOVE FLORIDA VILLAS
Florida is the United States’ number-one villa destination – and for good reason. Not only is it a great place to escape the winter cold, but it’s also an accessible getaway for girlfriend getaways, family reunions, and more. But what sets our Florida villas apart, and what makes them the ideal way to experience this warm-weather state?
- A Better Value for Your Vacation Dollar – Instead of being nickeled and dimed at resorts, our Florida villas offer spacious and luxurious accommodations, resort amenities (without the added resort costs), and easy access to all the local attractions.
- Luxury In-Villa Amenities – Our Florida villas up the ante on traditional stays. Many of our villas come with exclusive extras, like private home theatres, themed children’s bedrooms (think: Moana, Finding Nemo, and Star Wars), game rooms, private spas, and more.
- Ideal for All Ages – Our villas have something for everyone. Adults will love lounging in their private hot tub at dusk, and children will take advantage of the extras, like hidden playrooms, pools, and more.
- More Space for Every Guest – Skip the cramped hotel room. Our villas give you ample breathing room, and with villas ranging from four to 15 bedrooms, you can choose the villa that meets your group’s individual needs.
POPULAR FLORIDA VILLA EXPERIENCES
Florida is known for more than just its legendary theme parks. While yes, it’s the uncontested “Theme Park Capital of the World®,” Florida also features the ultimate lineup of shopping, fine dining, world-class golf, entertainment, outdoor adventures, and beyond. So, what should you do while you’re in Florida?
- Premium Shopping – If you’re looking for a little retail therapy, you won’t want to miss the Orlando International Premium Outlets. Popular with both locals and tourists, alike, you’ll find some of your favorite names in fashion, including Calvin Klein, Coach, Lacoste, and more.
- Outdoor Adventures – Don’t miss your chance to experience Florida’s legendary natural springs. From tiny trickles to pristine pools like Manatee and Silver Springs, Florida plays host to a staggering 700 natural fountains, making some of the world’s greatest natural wonders.
- Incomparable Cuisine – Is farm-to-table fare your thing? You won’t want to miss a meal at Artisan’s Table in Orlando, where you’ll find an impeccable menu and vibe that’s au naturale. If you’re in the mood for fine dining, don’t miss your chance to dine at Central Florida staple, Chatham’s.
- Prestigious Golf – Palm Beach Gardens is the headquarters for the Professional Golfer’s Association of America. From Reunion Resort to PGA National Resort, Grand Cypress and beyond, you’ll find everything from easy nine-hole family courses to championship courses that have hosted the best names in the game.
- Your Orlando getaway will surely be centered by a visit to a theme park or two. Choose from Disney World, Universal Studios, SeaWorld, Epcot, LEGOLAND, and many more.
- Take an airboat tour through the Everglades and explore the lush wilderness, or enjoy fishing and boating in the central Florida lakes.
- Embark on an early morning hot air balloon ride, indulging in the beauty Florida has to offer.
- Outside the theme parks, check out alligators and reptile shows at Gatorland, or visit a thrilling water park.
- Visit the Kennedy Space Center.
If you’re visiting a theme park: buy tickets in advance, plan to arrive early in the morning (the quietest time of day), and bring sunscreen, comfortable shoes and water. Pace yourself; take breaks throughout the day. And, be prepared for mini bursts of rain, even if rain is not in the forecast. Have a poncho or umbrella handy.
Dive into Discovery Cove is an ideal location for anyone who’s ever dreamed of swimming with the dolphins. Guests can talk, touch, play, and swim with bottlenose dolphins; the park features a coral reef, which guests can swim in, and thousands of species of wildlife available for view.
When you book with Villas of Distinction, it's all about you. We customize your escape from start to finish ensuring it exceeds your expectations and you experience more than ever before. Your personal Villa Concierge is your partner in exclusive getaways. No request is too big or too small. Let our expert concierge team enhance your Florida experience by arranging our most sought-after services for your stay. Explore a selection of our frequently requested offerings below:
- Private chef service for the first or last nights of your stay
- Grocery pre-stocking in your villa
- Restaurant reservations
- A VIP tour at Walt Disney World
- Private airport transfers
Discover the epitome of luxury in Florida with our exclusive global villa rentals. Experience the perfect blend of sophistication and comfort in each unique location, curated for guests seeking the ultimate getaway.