About Turks & Caicos
A little over an hour from Miami, this British Overseas Territory consists of over 40 islands, only 8 of which are inhabited. Of the 8 inhabited islands, the most popular vacation spots are Grand Turk, the capital, and Providenciales (also known as Provo), home to Grace Bay Beach, which is consistently voted the best beach in the world.
Enjoy snorkeling, whale-watching, horseback riding on the beach, and hiking through Conch Bar Cave, a limestone cave created by saltwater over 600 years ago. Villas in Turks and Caicos provide a true island getaway, perfect for everyone from honeymooners to groups of friends.
- Experience the biggest events of the year in Turks & Caicos, the winter arrival of migrating humpback whales. Snorkel and swim alongside these magnificent creatures for the experience of a lifetime.
- The Provo Golf & Country Club features a Karl Litten design 18-hole, 72 par course, which is consistently rated as one of the Caribbean's top 10 golf courses.
- Turks and Caicos offers souvenir shops, local crafts markets and a few upscale jewelry shops and boutiques in the Grace Bay area.
- Salt Cay Divers offers diving for all levels of expertise and allow you to get up close and personal with reefs populated by healthy, abundant coral, sponges and fish or explore an un-salvaged 18th Century shipwreck.
- Visit Turks & Caicos National Museum to learn more about the islands' past.
Nonstop flights into Providenciales International airport arrive from New York, Boston, Miami, Dallas, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Toronto.
While locals insist that tap water is safe, stick to bottled water.
When you book with Villas of Distinction, it's all about you. We customize your escape from start to finish ensuring it exceeds your expectations and you experience more than ever before. Your personal Villa Concierge is your partner in exclusive getaways. No request is too big or too small. Let our expert concierge team enhance your Turks & Caicos experience by arranging our most sought-after services for your stay. Explore a selection of our frequently requested offerings below:
- A guided scuba diving, or snorkeling excursion
- A car rental or private driver
- Private chef service for the first or last nights of your stay
- A sunset dinner cruise
- In-villa massages and spa treatments
Discover the epitome of luxury in Turks & Caicos with our exclusive global villa rentals. Experience the perfect blend of sophistication and comfort in each unique location, curated for guests seeking the ultimate getaway.